Thursday, October 2, 2008

Just a waiting!

Here I am! Full grown. As you can see I am retaining water now, swollen hands, feet, and face! So much fun. 8 days until our due date and I really cannot wait. Over these past two weeks I have not been working so it has been somewhat of a challenge to pass the time quickly. I've probably organized and re organized everything about a million times, cleaned out drawers and closets, read some old books, and laying around way too much! While poor McKay is so busy every minuet with full time work and school, never with a complaint. He is so completely wonderful! One thing I have really enjoyed is being able to go to the pool almost every day. It is so relaxing. Most of the time I am the only one there, or on rare occasion McKay and Jake come out with me. Anyway, that is about all I have to update. We are just in complete anticipation of this little baby and I don't really think about much else these days!

Here are some more pregnant pictures so no one can complain any more that they haven't seen me pregnant! And of the beautiful pool that we are able to use!

McKay loves that my belly is now bigger than his!

Sorry if the bare bellies gross you out but I just love it!

So great!

Obviously I had some company this day! (I can't wait to loose the excess weight, it really is not flattering:) But so worth it!)

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow! It looks like he's dropped! Ah! That means he's ready! Oh so exiting!

JAMIE said...

I love the pics so much....You really need to post so much more. can't wait for little baby to come along.......oh the last little bit is the worst. The swelling and everything. This is the hardest time, but it is so almost over!!

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

I love it!! Such a cute pregnant girl. I sure wish I could be there to help pass the time along.

The Stone's said...

Oh you are the cutest pregnant lady ever! And I love the bare bellies! I can't wait for this little guy to get here (mostly for your sake)! Keep us updated! So fun!

Jamie Nicole said...

Hey!!! I'm so happy you have a blog too! Leather, you are so freakin cute pregnant. You are just beautiful. Isn't your due date this week?

Janille said...

Hello there! You have no idea who I am but I wanted to say Hi! I am Janille an old friend of McKay's and I am so excited to find your blog. I haven't started a blog yet but I will soon. I am excited for you guys to have a little boy I have 2 and love them to death! Sorry if this is weird but I wanted to say HI!!!!

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh Heather you are so cute pregnant! I know I saw you at your shower, but I just love these pictures! I seriously can't wait to move to St. George... Then we can totally hang out and do fun things together!
I'm also guessing by now that you have had your cute little boy so Congrats and I can't wait to see pictures :)