Sunday, September 14, 2008

It is not an illusion!



So I have finally set up a blog. Shocking to most I know. Better late than never! I don't really know what to do with it yet so I've decided to post some fun pictures of what we have been up to since we have been married. Enjoy:)

Trip to Disney land, Sea World and the San Diego Zoo. My favorite places ever!!











Football, Football, Football, did I say Football?



















Last the best of all the game!

We are precious little baby boy on October 10th. 4 weeks and counting!!
We have had a lot of fun times and I couldn't possibly blog about them all! We are so excited for what is to come. We are loving St. George as our home and will be sad when it is time to leave. I'll do my best to keep things fun and interesting!

7 comments:

H-less said...

I think I am probably more excited about this than anyone! Hooray! A connection to our (we don't believe she's really pregnant) sister! Your blog looks awesome and I really am so thrilled you started it. Especially since we will soon be anxious for pictures of our little nephew/cousin. We love you!

JAMIE said...

I am so glad you started one...Seriously, please keep it up. I will look at it all the time and if you need any blog hints...just ask...it isn't too hard to figure out once you get going.
My fav pic is the last one of you guys holding bellies---love it so much...Enough of the FOOTBALL. SIlly

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

I love that you started this!! And your blog looks fantastic. I can't wait to see pictures of your baby boy. Love ya.

Jamie said...

Heather! You look so great!! I thought you were having a girl when I saw how high you were carrying that baby! Hayden sat right in my gigantic hips the whole time! :) But it was all worth it! Being a mom is the B-E-S-T!
Anyway, I'm so glad you have a blog! I haven't seen you in ages! Send me your e-mail so that I can invite you to mine.

Jamie said...

P.S. Sorry I forgot to give you my e-mail address! It's jameson86@comcast.net

The Stone's said...

HEATHER!!! Yay I'm so glad you started a blog! How you feelin'! That baby will be here so soon! So excited!

Jenessa said...

Yay! A blog abt Heather, McKay & baby! We'd love to see pics when the baby is born--make sure to let us know his stats and his name! Good luck with the end of your pregnancy...hope you're hanging in there ok! Love, Jenessa