Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pure Perfection

Our little piece of heaven was sent to us Friday, October 17th at 6:49pm. MalaKai Marion Probert was 7lbs 15oz and 20 inches long. Here he is, calm as can be, a few moments after birth relaxing on mommas chest. I cannot express how much joy i felt through the whole process of briging him into the world. He is a daddy look alike with my fat lips, so precious! I love him more and more every moment. We cannot wait for all the fun time ahead with our new little family!

6 comments:

Jenessa said...

Congrats, Heather & McKay! He's sure cute! Glad you're doing well and getting him settled at home. We may be down that way for Thanksgiving--we'd love to meet little MalaKai! Love you guys--Jenessa & fam

H-less said...

I'm am completely in love and obsessed with this little Kai! I feel so much love for you Heather, so proud to be your sister. I LOVE YOU! Kiss him at least a dozen times for me please and let him know how anxious I am to meet him. Thanks for taking the time to make this post. I stare at all the pages with the biggest of grins.

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

He is so gorgeous!! And I loved that you went with that name, it seems fitting. I cant wait to talk to you and see how you guys are doing. I just love you!!

Jamie Nicole said...

I love the name too! That is so cute. I miss you!!!

The Stone's said...

Oh HEATHER!!! I love him! He's so so so cute! I've been checking your blog everyday to see the pics and he is so sweet! How are you? How did the labor go! I can't believe he waited so long! Were you dying! CONGRATS!!! So excited for you! Keep us posted!

Jamie said...

I know I already said but he really is so precious and so stinkin cute! And I love the name!