Saturday, October 11, 2008

St. George

We have so loved living in the just right size town of St. George, Utah. It is just big enough to always remain interesting and small enough to still feel cozy. Not to mention it's beautiful landscape. If you can survive the intense summers and won't miss the snow then this is the place for you! While biding my time waiting for this precious baby boy to decide to be born I have enjoyed being outside and walking around a few of the historic sites of our town that are close to our home. The weather is absolutely beautiful right now! Here are a few pictures of my wonderings for your viewing pleasure:)
(The picture above is of the middle of St. George. We live just to the left of the temple. It is wonderful to be able to walk out and see it from our front door everyday.)

St. George Tabernacle
Started 1863
Completed 1871


Woodward School 1901


Judd home and store. Still in business!


Orson Pratt Home(above) and Historic Inn(Below)



Home of Brigham Young
Hope you enjoyed the tour!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh I just love St. George! Chad always says that if we weren't so close to our families, we would move there in a heart beat! And heaven knows we would never miss the snow! :)

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

These pictures really make me miss St. George. I told Josh that this is where I want to retire someday and I think he agrees with that.