Thursday, October 9, 2008

Momma Judy, What a Woman!

My mother-in-law (who hates to be called that, she is mom!), Judy Probert, is such an amazing lady. Living in Oregon she has been dying not being able to be around during my pregnancy because she loves to be involved in everything and do what ever she can to make every experience special for her family. To our complete delight and surprise she was able to come to St. George! She came Tuesday October 2nd and hopefully will be able to stay until the baby is born (my due date is tomorrow. I don't really want to talk about it). Ever since she arrived she has catered to our every need and beyond. Not only cleaning and cooking every day (love it!), but being so much fun and such a riot! I have completely enjoyed every minuet of having her here. Her love and support during this time has been exactly what I have needed. Her spirit has brought so much joy to our home. I love her so much and have enjoyed our bonding time thoroughly. Thanks momma Judy!

3 comments:

Clean Cut said...

Hurray for Momma Judy! And good luck with the upcoming labor! We're so completely thrilled and excited to meet this new little guy.

The Stone's said...

Oh that is so cute! What a nice momma! There is nothing like having someone else cook for you! Especially when your due date is tomorrowÜ I don't blame you for not wanting to talk about it! Good luck though! It will be soon! I know it!

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

That is so awesome you have your second mom there. I can't imagine how hard it would be not have a mom figure there for something like that. I can't wait for your little guy to make his appearance.