Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mr. Independant

Kai is such a fun baby. Lately, each morning and afternoon he has to have what I call his "personal time". After he wakes up and eats and is changed he has to have at least an hour, sometimes more, either on the floor or in his bouncer to himself. He doesn't want to be cuddled or walked around and sometimes even fusses when I talk to him too much during this time, ha. He will just sit and kick and coo, then when he is done, he gives a little fuss and is ready to eat and nap and start the process again. I just love to sit and watch him enjoy exploring his little world on his own. Usually when I try to video him he stops and is too intrigued in the camera to continue his usually routine. Finally today he let me get a little clip of him. He still calmed down a bit because of my presence and the camera but he still talked a lot so I decided to share! You need to listen with sound. Just ignore my embarrassing baby talk!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Heather he is so handsome! And I think his blessing outfit was almost cuter than Hayden's! I only say that because I'm his mother. If I had no relation to Hayden I would say Kai's was cuter. ha ha!

JAMIE said...

so glad you posted this!! It is hilarious how the second the camera is on, they stop whatever cute thing they are doing...just keep it up. He is so cute, I can't handle it. Keep them coming.

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

Oh he really is so cute!! I love seeing these videos it makes me want my baby here so bad! But soon enough.

Jamie Nicole said...

Leath, he's adorable. I love the cooing. You made me laugh so hard when you wrote, ignore the baby talk. ha ha ha. You're a hoot!

The Stone's said...

He's so cute Heather! What a good baby! I wish Sawyer needed some "personal time". Whenever she has personal time I usually end up with a disaster on my hands! You're the cutest momma ever!

Clean Cut said...

Can't get enough of this little guy. He's adorable. Thanks for sharing!