Monday, February 1, 2010

We are back:)

Wow! It has been a really long time since I have updated my blog! It was on rare occasion that I did it before anyway because we didn't have our own computer so it took way too much effort to go somewhere else to do it. But now there are no more excuses! We finally have bought our very own computer after almost 3 years of marriage and it is wonderful:) There is so much that has happened since my last post that I'm not even going to attempt to do an update! I will however share some recent news....
#1 I am Pregnant!!! 4 months along!! We are so excited and can't wait to find out what we are having Feb. 19th!
#2 MalaKai is 1!! Well 15 months now but I never announced it back in October. We took an amazing trip to San Diego the week of his birthday to celebrate and to watch BYU play San Diego State!
#3 McKay just had back surgery and has been confined to our home for the last 4 weeks. He has 2 more weeks to go until we will see if he can return to work. I have loved having so much of his time to myself (minus the fact that he is in pain) but he is SO ready to be able to be active again! Poor guy.
I'll leave it at that for now! I'm excited to keep updated with everyone else and (hopefully) I can also keep you up to date on us:) Good Times.
He is practicing being a nice big brother:) We got him this doll to help him practice being soft with the baby. He has been a pro from the beginning. I handed him the doll and this was the first thing he did with it! He then hugged it and started patting it's back when I told him to be soft:) He is too cute.
Can't believe it, 15 months.
This is what he gives me when I tell him to smile for the camera. What a cheese ball.
Just can't wait to see the personality of our next little one!

7 comments:

Jeri said...

welcome back and CONGRATULATIONS on #2!!!

Clean Cut said...

Completely precious.

Wish we could see him (and you guys) more often in person.

Congrats on #2.

The Stone's said...

HEATHER!!!! I'm so glad you're back! And CONGRATS!!!! I'm so excited that you're having another one! And MalaKai is SO FREAKING CUTE!!! And so are you! How are you!?!?

Jamie Nicole said...

Leath!!!! SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!! So great that you're pregnant! Kai is the cutest thing, is eyes are so pretty and BLUE!!! He totally looks like a Coles!:) Still in in St.George? Keep posting!!!:)

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to see you guys. I can't believe how big Kai is he is so adorable.

Jamie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Can't wait to find out what it is!

Camie and JD said...

He is such a handsome little guys, those eyes are beautiful. Just thought I would say Hi! Cute little family.