Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy to be a Mother Day!

As you all have probably concluded, I am not much of a blogger. While I do enjoy it, I always just look at the computer and decide I have something better to do with my time. Not that this isn't the case today(especially since it is sunday), I have just decided it was time for an update (and my wonderful husband is making our dinner tonight!) Our sweet Kai is just growing up so fast and let us all be honest, he is the star of my blog. He is the reason I do it and the reason you all look at it:) So to all of our family and friends who aren't able to see his sweet face often enough I apologize for my slacking!
It is also Mother's Day and I am feeling especially grateful for the little guy in my life. I cannot express nor could I have comprehended the joy that he brings to me on a daily basis. I absolutely adore and cherish every moment of mothering him. He is now approaching 7 months, has two adorable little teeth, and is about to take off crawling any second! His constant gibberish chatter and sweet giggles fill our home and our hearts. Love, love, love you MalaKai! Here are some of his recent and old mug shots...

5 comments:

Jeri said...

He is so stinkin' cute!!!

On another note, I was so sorry to hear about your grandma Sharon's passing. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the whole family.

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

Oh my goodness, he is so adorable!! I love all these pictures of him. Thanks for the update and I can't wait to see you again.

Jamie said...

Wow! Can you say STUD MUFFIN! I love the picture at the top. So cute!

Jamie Nicole said...

Welcome back Leather. He is so adorable. I can't believe how much he looks like you! I love it. Are you so excited for Jen's big day coming up soon??? So fun!

H-less said...

Freaking Freaking out! Just spent over and hour looking and almost crying over all the pictures and the videos on mckay's blog! I am not lying when I say I don't think I seriously have seen a cuter boy in my life- seriously! Maybe I was just too young when Mckay was born to remember. I am dying at how he looks like both of you! Spittin image Mckay, but then so Heather at times! Perfect perfect little Kai. The sunscreen picture looks just like Dad, there is seriously a picture that they could be twins in. I feel like I am looking at someone I totally know when I see his pictures, even though I haven't seen him i so long, oh' we just love him so much here in Texas! Thank you for taking the time to post pictures. You are the perfect Mom Heather, carry on you dear sister!