Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy Halloween everyone! Little MalaKai and I enjoyed the day just the two of us hagin' out and celebrating him hitting the big two week mark:) He has changed so much already. He eats non stop so he's getting a cute double chin. He is going to be a big boy! At his one week check up he was 8lbs 1oz already so I can't wait for to see where he is next week. Thank you all for the love and praise. We are doing awesome! Here are some more pictures just for fun...








He's wide awake!



His first Sunday. What a little stud! Little did mom Know he was wetting through his diaper this very moment, thus the unhappy cry:(


























Saturday is Football day with Dad!!















A rare moment of peaceful sleep, (sigh).








Hated the bath, loved his cuddly towel afterwards.

6 comments:

The Stone's said...

Oh my gosh Heath, he is beautiful! He is a good mix of mom and dad too! What a handsome little guy! We may need to set he and baby sister up on a date when they're big!

H-less said...

Cutest, cutest little guy I have ever seen! So precious and sweet, and yes, he already looks so different! We never tire of seeing his picture here in Texas, so keep them coming. Sometime in your little breaks of not feeding or changing- call and give me a personal update. I love you. Love my Kai!

JAMIE said...

ok... Cannot wait to meet this little guy. He is so precious. I hope I meet him before he is huge and walking

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

Oh, he is even cuter now if that is possible. He looks a lot like McKay. Our boys are going to be buddies, that will be so fun!

Jenessa said...

He really is so cute! Looks like both of you--handsome dude! Glad you're having lots of fun with him. What a great mommy he has (and dad, of course)! Love you guys--Jae and fam

Nicole said...

Heather your little boy is just the cutest thing ever! I love his ghost outfit :) Congrats again! Hope you're feeling great!